The EARTO October Events 2022 was held at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium, in Brussels on 12 October 2022.
EARTO Policy Event: The 9th edition of the EARTO Policy Event aims at gathering representatives from all over the world (RTOs, EU institutions, industry as well as other key R&I stakeholders).
EARTO Innovation Awards: The 14th edition of the EARTO Innovation Awards Ceremony will present a wide range of RTOs’ work through our two categories of innovations: “Impact Delivered” and “Impact Expected”.
Antti Vasara, EARTO President & CEO, VTT
- Kerstin Jorna, Director General, DG GROW, European Commission
- Anna Panagopoulou, Director, ERA & Innovation, DG R&I, European Commission
- Deep-tech, Innovation & Industrial Policy – François Jacq, EARTO Vice-President & CEO, CEA
- Technology Infrastructures – Pia Sandvik, CEO, RISE
- Review of Impact Assessment Studies of RTOs - Miriam Van Hoed, Senior Expert Innovation & Competitiveness, IDEA Consult
Moderated by Marcel de Heide, Chair of EARTO WG Impact & Senior Researcher, TNO
- Lessons Learned – Verena Fennemann, Head of Fraunhofer EU Office, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft
- Horizon Europe’s Financial Framework – Dorte Dalsgaard, Chair of EARTO WG Financial Experts & Deputy CFO, DTI
Moderated by Muriel Attané, EARTO Secretary General
- Keynote Speech by MEP Christian Ehler
- Videos of EARTO Innovation Awards Finalists
- Winners’ Announcement by EARTO President