The EARTO October Events 2021 will be held virtually on 27 October 2021 (from 10.00 to 12.30 CEST).
EARTO Policy Event: EARTO organises its Policy Event to discuss relevant policy issues on RD&I. The topic of this year’s Policy Event is “Towards the new EU Strategy on Technology Infrastructures as key ERA Action”. This 8th edition will virtually gather representatives from RTOs, EU institutions, industry as well as other key R&I stakeholders.
EARTO Innovation Awards: The annual EARTO Innovation Awards is a competition open to all EARTO members, rewarding innovations with significant social and/or economic impact selected by an independent jury. The prizes for this 13th edition will award EARTO members at a digital ceremony with wide political and stakeholders’ participation.
Secretary General, EARTO
Director-General, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
EARTO President and President & CEO, VTT, Finland
Director, Growth and Innovation, DG JRC (Seville), European Commission
- Ulla Engelmann, Acting Director of Networks & Governance, DG GROW, European Commission
- Torbjörn Holmström, Senior Advisor (R&D) to the CEO, Volvo Group (TBC)
- Mathias Rauch, Director of Research Programme, Fraunhofer, Germany
- Martina De Sole, Director, ENOLL
- Vanguard Initiative representative
- Jean-Philippe Bourgoin, Deputy Executive Director, CEA TECH, France
Head of Unit, R&I Actors and Research Careers, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
- 12:00-12:05: Opening – Antti Vasara, EARTO President and President & CEO, VTT, Finland
- 12:05-12:25: Presentation of the EARTO Innovation Awards Finalists & Announcement of the Winners
- 12:25-12:30: Closing – Muriel Attané, Secretary General, EARTO